Ⅰ. FREE MAINTENANCE
Ⅲ. MAINTENANCE WITH CHARGES
Ⅳ. SENDING FOR MAINTENANCE
Ⅴ. FEES AND PAYMENT
Ⅵ. DOA RETURNS
Ⅰ. FREE MAINTENANCE
- Within the warranty period, Golshell will repair or replace, free of charge, any part is proven defective in material, performance or workmanship, but mining earnings will not be compensated.
- You should create an After-sale Request on our website within the warranty period (the time of the Request will be shown on the website) to work with After-sale engineers online to find out the faulty parts, then we can send you the replacement parts directly via express companies. Under this condition, Goldshell will pay the shipping cost of the replacement units shipment, if your order is from Goldshell official website. In the event that the miner needs to return, Buyers should pay inbound shipping and we will pay the shipping freight from Goldshell to your address if your order is from Goldshell.
- Should we determine that the defect is caused by one of the factors listed below, we reserve the right not to provide repair services.
- The product has been lost before the arrival at the repair service location;
- Damage caused by the use of third-party overclocking software;
- Any product other than Goldshell Products or fake products;
- Scratches or other cosmetic damage to the Product surfaces that do not affect the operation of the Product;
- Scrap: including but not limited to, burnt-out boards, corrosion/oxidation of Products, disconnection of chip pins, PCB breakage, board via holes blockage, etc. For more details, please jump to <Is my hash board still repairable?>
- Fraud as determined by us, including, but not limited to, deliberately forging or replacing barcodes of Products or parts, or other attempts to obtain After-Sales Maintenance Services that the Customer is not otherwise entitled to. Maintenance will not be available for products or parts without their original barcodes.
- We will return the Product at your expense if it meets the Non-maintenance criteria. In addition, any storage fees (if any) will be borne by you prior to the return of your Product.
Ⅲ. MAINTENANCE WITH CHARGES
- We reserve the right to charge fees for repair services under the following circumstances:
- Product with an expired warranty, including the warranty of the Product has expired when the After-sale Support Request is created (as such date is indicated on this website)
- A voided warranty due to:
- Product damage caused by failure to install, use, and maintain in accordance with the user’s guide；
- Product damage or failure caused by dropping accident, theft, abuse, negligence, or improper operation;
- Product damage caused by physical interference, including but not limited to, moisture, fire, flood, lightning, transportation, and extreme environment;
- The entire Product, the board, or components of the board are crushed, broken, burnt, dropped, or damaged due to improper;
- Product damage caused by overvoltage, under-voltage or leakage;
- Product damage caused by significant higher or lower ambient temperature exposure;
- Product damage caused by humidity, oxidation, corrosion, and short circuit to the Product, units, or any part thereof;
- Product damage or loss caused by natural disasters, including, but not limited to, floods, lightning, fires, earthquakes, tsunamis and lightning strikes, etc.;
- Disassembly or alteration of Product by any person other than us or an authorized service provider of us;
- Product damage or failure caused by the use of power supply, parts or units that are neither supplied by us nor our authorized providers;
- Unauthorized change on firmware or hardware;
- Product damage or failure caused by the use of unauthorized firmware or drivers, including but not limited to firmware that enables users to apply an over-frequency setting;
- Product damage resulting from non-commonality and/or incompatibility with current and/or future versions of operation systems, software, and/or hardware;
- Damage or loss of data due to improper use;
- Product without an original barcode or SN label or which has been altered, defaced or removed.
- Mixed boards: refer to some or all hash boards/control boards that are not original boards, and hash boards/control boards that fail us to identify whether they are original.
- Daily wear and tear;
- Any reason other than those caused by us makes it impossible for us to diagnose whether the Product is under warranty.
Ⅳ. SENDING FOR MAINTENANCE
- SHIPPING FREIGHT
You should, at your own expense, ship the Product to the repair service location of your choice. Please note that we are not responsible for any loss caused by customs delays, losses, or charges.
The product you return to us must be properly packaged in its original packaging (or packaging providing the product with protection equivalent to the original packaging). We will not be responsible for the damage, loss, and other risks that occur during the transportation of the reprocessed Product. Failure to properly pack the Products for transportation (including unpacked Products, Products without cushioning, in appropriate packaging materials, etc.) may void the warranty. You may want to consider insuring your package in case of damage or loss during transportation. In addition, if the Product you send for repair is not within the scope of Free Repair, you will be charged return freight for the repaired or replacement products. For details, please contact our After-sale service support staff.
- Please send the Products to our designated address via mail and prepay the freight. If you send the Product by freight collect, or you failed to send it to our designated address (including the logistics pick-up point), we will not be able to receive the product, and all consequences will be borne by you.
- We will have the right to choose a shipping method, and we will use the carrier you have requested via email to return your Product whenever possible. If your preferred carrier cannot deliver the Product to the address provided, we will deliver the Product using an alternative carrier. We may not provide you with written notice prior to delivering your Product via the alternative carrier.
- Unless you provide alternative instructions, we will return your repaired or replacement product to the mailing address you have furnished when you authorize the Repair Service. You shall be responsible for any additional costs caused by any incorrect or incomplete information. If your Product is returned to us because delivery could not be completed at the address given, we will attempt to contact you for an alternative mailing address. If you do not provide an address at which we or our agent may deliver your Product within sixty (60) days after the original delivery attempt, we will notify you that it considers your Product to be abandoned. We will send notice to the mailing address you have furnished when you authorize the Service. In the event that your Product is abandoned, we may dispose of your Product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, specifically, may sell your Product at a private or public sale to pay for any outstanding Services performed. We reserve our statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
- Once we deliver the Product to you, the risk of damage and loss passes to you after we deliver the parcel to the carrier. In the event of any damage to or loss of Products during transportation, we would help you settle such disputes with the carrier.
- Please note that the place of shipment of repaired or replacement products may not be the same as the address to which you delivered the Product.
- Under the following circumstances, we have the right to refuse to service your product:
- You have not created an After-sale Request at all;
- You have not paid the inbound freight.;
- The Product is severely damaged;
- The Product you send does not match the information you provide;
- You provide an invalid or wrong tracking number;
- In the absence of any of the circumstances specified in Section 4.3, we will sign for the parcel and unpack it to inspect the Product failure situation. You should be aware that: except in the case of Non-maintenance or Mix boards under this Policy, we will make repairs while disassembling and inspecting the Product, you cannot ask us to directly return the product without repair.
- The Replacement Product or parts may not be new, but they must be in good working condition and perform functions substantially similar to the replaced Product or parts. The warranty period for the replacement Product or replacement parts will be the remaining warranty period of the original Product.
- You agree that we have the sole discretion to choose whether to repair or replace the Product or any part thereof.
- We do not make any form of guarantee for repairing the Product successfully, which depends on the extent of damage to the Product.
- We do not make any form of guarantee for the loss of revenue during the repair period.
Ⅴ. FEES AND PAYMENT
- Check here <How much does a repair cost?> to learn about repair costs. You also can contact our After-Sale Support for more details about service fees; provided, however, that the exact amount of the service fee shall be determined at the time of Service.
- You should pay for After-Sale Maintenance Service within 5 calendar days after we have provided a bill. We will only deliver the repaired Product after receiving your payment. We reserve the right to change the ways of payment and you should refer to the payment instructions indicated in an email when a bill is provided.
- If any Product is stored at our service location, including due to your failure to create After-Sale Request or any inconsistency between the Repair Ticket and the transportation, we will collect storage fees.
Ⅵ. DOA RETURNS (ONLY available for orders from Goldshell’s official website)
For DOA and Second DOA, and if the Product is not subject to Section 2 and Section 3 above, you can apply for transportation subsidies not higher than the fees indicated by After-Sale Support after sending us the Product for Maintenance or Replace. When applying for a transportation subsidy, you need to provide us with proof of the freights you have paid, which proof shall not be forged or modified. Please note that we reserve the right to decline your application for shipping subsidies if the situation determined by After-Sale Support is not DOA.